Sunday 18 November 2012

To the South Island

Up early for the ferry to South Island. We took the Santa Regina across the cook straight and through Marlborough sounds to Picton.



Goodbye Wellington













The South Island feels much smaller in population and much bigger in scale! Am loving it already.

We visited a winery on the way over to the Abel Tasman national park.

I hadn't thought about doing a skydive until a few days into my trip- I'd never really fancied the idea but suddenly found myself thinking it would be good to do something so different!

In the end Lara and I sat there for two hours before being too the wind was too high - so we ended up being nervous for nothing!

Got to our accommodation in te national park. Beautiful location with little cabins overlooking the spectacular coastline.








A big walk an skydive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment